2015 Australia 1/2 Ounce Lunar Year Of The Goat .9999 Gold Coin
These magnificent 2015 1/2 oz Gold coins, produced by Perth Mint, celebrate the Year of the Goat and are dated to commemorate the Lunar Calendar.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features an adult male goat standing on a ridge in a stylized mountain scene. The Chinese character for “goat” and the inscription “Year of the Goat” also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Grade: Brilliant Uncirculated
Denomination: $50 (AUD)
Metal Content: 1 Troy Ounce
Manufacturer: Perth Mint
Diameter: 30.6 mm