2014 Australia 1 Ounce Lunar Year Of The Horse Gold Gilded Silver Coin NGC MS-69 ER
The Perth Mint's Lunar Series is among the most popular coins in the world for their unique designs in addition to the quality assured grading by NGC, a near perfect MS-69. This 2014 release features .999 gold accents and makes an ideal gift for anyone born under this sign.
- Contains 1 Troy Ounce of .999 fine Silver.
- .999 gold gilded accents on the reverse.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two horses in pose at a river. The Chinese character for “Horse” and the inscription “Year of the Horse” appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s “P” mint mark.
- Sovereign legal tender coin backed by the Australian government.
Grade: Brilliant Uncirculated
Denomination: $1 AUD
Metal Content: 1 Troy Ounce
Purity: .999 Silver w/ .999 gold accents
Issuer: Perth Mint
Diameter: 45.6 mm
Early Release Designation, Sealed NGC Holder