2013 Australia 1 Ounce Kookaburra High Relief Silver Proof Coin
- In Stock - Last one!
Proof Silver Kookaburra coins are a collector’s version of this beloved Perth Mint coin series and being of low mintage, increase collector's demand Typically, Proof coins are struck two or more times, producing a very high degree of detail.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with mint box and certificate of authenticity from the Perth Mint.
- The high relief design means the kookaburra is raised above the background, providing a unique look and feel to the coin.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two juvenile kookaburras sitting on a tree branch amid flowers, designed by Natasha Muhl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Grade: Proof, High Relief
Denomination: $1 AUD
Metal Content: 1 Troy Ounce
Issuer: Perth Mint
Diameter: 32.6 mm
Mint Capsule, Presentation Box, COA