2013 Australia 1 Ounce Kangaroo .9999 Gold Coin
This popular series of Gold Kangaroo coins features a new design each year to reflect the kangaroo, native to Australia. This issue has a strict mintage cap of 350,000 coins, providing further demand on top of the unique design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a single kangaroo with a bush scene and windmill in the background, design by Dr. Stuart Devlin. Along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mintmark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Grade: Brilliant Uncirculated
Denomination: $100 (AUD)
Metal Content: 1 Troy Ounce
Manufacturer: Perth Mint
Diameter: 32.60 mm