2012 RCM 1 Ounce Maple Leaf Titanic Privy Silver Coin NGC SP-69
The Privy marked Maple Leaf series has been tremendously popular for collectors and investors since its inception. This issue honors the centennial of the Titanic, who made her fateful maiden voyage in 1912.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in sealed NGC slab.
- Mintage of only 25,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: This Silver Maple Leaf coin features a privy mark of the R.M.S Titanic on the reverse to the left of the maple leaf’s stem in Reverse Proof design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Grade: Brilliant Uncirculated
Metal Content: 1 Troy Ounce
Manufacturer: Royal Canadian Mint
Diameter: 38 mm
NGC graded SP-69