2011 Canada 1 Ounce Canadian Grizzly Bear .9999 Silver Coin
The grizzly is the second of six coins in the Canadian Wildlife Series, and the Royal Canadian Mint has placed a strict low mintage on them due to their worldwide popularity. With the unprecedented demand of these gorgeous .9999-fine Silver coins, these Grizzly Bear coins have already appreciated a great deal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come packaged in plastic flips.
- Obverse: The profile of Queen Elizabeth II by Canadian born Susanna Blunt, and the year of issue, 2011.
- Reverse: The reverse has a beautifully designed grizzly bear, with an arctic landscape behind this majestic Canadian predator.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Canadian Wildlife Series
Grade: Brilliant Uncirculated
Denomination: $5 CDN
Metal Content: 1 Troy Ounce
Manufacturer: Royal Canadian Mint
Diameter: 38 mm