2012 1 Ounce American Buffalo Gold Coin PCGS MS-70 First Strike
Each of these 2012 Gold Buffalo's contains 1 oz of pure .9999 fine Gold and has been certified by PCGS as a flawless MS-70 example with the First Strike designation.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the flawless condition of this coin.
- The First Strike designation is only available to coins which shipped from the Mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Serial numbers may vary from images provided.
Grade: Brilliant Uncirculated
Metal Content: 1 Troy Ounce
Manufacturer: U.S. Mint
Diameter: 32.7 mm
PCGS Graded MS 70, First Strike Designation