2014 Australia 1 Ounce Lunar Year Of The Horse .9999 Gold Coin
The Perth Mint celebrates 2014 as the Lunar Year of the Horse with this beautiful .9999 fine Gold coin. Each 1 oz Gold coin depicts a galloping horse and was produced in a limited mintage, adding further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2014 year-date and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a horse galloping amid a stylized scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for “Horse” and the inscription “Year of the Horse” also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
- Mintage of just 30,000 coins.
Grade: Brilliant Uncirculated
Denomination: $100 (AUD)
Metal Content: 1 Troy Ounce
Manufacturer: Perth Mint
Diameter: 39.34 mm