2011 Canada 1 Ounce Canadian Timber Wolf .9999 Silver Coin
The Timber Wolf was the first release in the worldly popular six-coin Canadian Wildlife Series program. These are hard to keep in stock, and even more difficult to replace.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Ships with Air Tite Capsule
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $5 face value.
- Reverse: The iconic wolf standing tall, a full moon in the background and coniferous forest below. This specimen stands tall, imposing its presence as the dominant predator.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Canadian Wildlife Series
Grade: Brilliant Uncirculated
Denomination: $5 CDN
Metal Content: 1 Troy Ounce
Manufacturer: Royal Canadian Mint
Diameter: 38 mm